Lion Bulk Handling is focusing on complete bulk handling logistic solutions to create an optimal bulk material flow. Multiple applications are possible for creating an efficient logistic chain of bulk handling systems for loading, unloading and storing of bulk materials, such as cement, barite, bentonite, fly-ash, etc. Because multiple applications are possible for creating a bulk handling logistic chain to create the movement of bulk materials from A to B, the decision making process is complex.
We at Lion Bulk Handling are used to advice and guide our clients through this decision making process. Because of our 50 years of design and engineering experience in bulk material handling systems for application in the cement, marine and offshore industries, we will assist you in moving you dry cargo forward to its end (consumption) destination.
Our advisory, studies and consultancy include;
- We check if the complete logistic solution is cost, energy, logistic and material flow efficient.
- We take into account, If the logistic processes are design and technical feasible.
- How the implementation of the equipment need to be arranged.
- If crew training is necessary.
- If old equipment can be upgraded or need to be replaced.
- Complete inventory control
Our advice focusses on;
- as few rotating parts as possible, less maintenance.
- Designs to last.
Check all our applications at www.lionbulkhandling.com. If you have any questions about bulk handling systems, our team will assist you with advisory and consultancy services. Let us know your bulk handling project or logistic challenge at http://www.lionbulkhandling.com/contact/.