We are pleased to announce that we have successful commissioned a newly supplied FLSmidth KOVAKO type KO-1 (road capable) for a customer in Europe.
This visit has been executed in multiple stages;
- Pre-commissioning after leaving the factory
- Commence unloading operations
- Taking data like: suction pressure, filling times, pressurization times, discharge pressure and convey times per cycle over a couple of batched for gaining an average of each
- Based on the data out of step 3, determine if the filling and discharge cycles are within balance or one of them need/can be adjusted to gain overall maximum performance
- On-site training for the customer
- Handover the unloader
The unloading system is fully pneumatic and designed to vacuum convey dry pulverized material from bulk vessels and subsequently pressure convey it to a nearby storage facility. The system is hermetically sealed and therefore provides an efficient solution to high dust loading applications.
The unloader is designed to be adaptable to any application. This unit can be supplied barge mounted, stationary mounted, gantry mounted, dock mobile & road capable. The materials that are typically conveyed through this unloader include:
- Fly Ash
- Pet Coke
- Pebble Lime
- Soda Ash
- Ore Fines
Check the commissioning video below:
The principle behind such pneumatic conveying is explained here: http://www.lionbulkhandling.com/2017/06/27/heartbeat-pneumatic-ship-unloader/
An article about another case study can be found here: http://www.lionbulkhandling.com/2017/06/13/tuning-tweaking-live-case-study-pneumatic-shipunloader/
Much attention is given in the market to maintenance only, while an even higher efficiency ratio can be achieved via tuning and tweaking by a correct skilled party.
Based on more than 50 years of experience in this industry, Lion Bulk Handling is able to perform this acquisition for you. Would you also like to have a better performing Ship Unloader? Book your visit here: http://www.lionbulkhandling.com/services/