Lion Consultancy is a specialist in customer-specific advisory, consultancy and feasibility studies for the process, industrial and aviation industry. Lion Consultancy has more than 10 years of advisory and consultancy experience.
Our organization is specialized in complex reorganization, organizational development, organizational change, coaching, or continuous improvement. These change management aspects are often involved with many behavioral aspects (NLP & Gung Ho). We would like to assist you with We would like to assist you with improving company processes, procedures & policies, restructuring your organization, coaching or any other organization improvement. It can always be better, but how do you do that? The coaches of Lion Consultancy will be happy to assist you.
Our distinctive ability is our execution power. We implement change, by listening well and understanding. After we have clearly identified the situation, we can choose an intervention that suits the situation. We support our work with established best practices and (Communication, Improvement & Change Management) methods.
Change management is organizing a change in the structure, culture, processes, procedures or policies of an organization. Every leader knows that changing is difficult. Whether it’s organizational development, changing organizational culture or reorganization. There are many factors that make change management difficult. Change management processes generally do not just happen, there is a certain need to achieve a goal such as: To better control the distribution process; we want to belong to the top 5 in 3 years; increase the efficiency of production by 10%; to implement the purchasing strategy; reorganizing the customer support service, etc. Rarely changing the (organization) structure, processes or procedures is a pre-determined goal. It may, however, be a consequence of achieving the goal. Various aspects will come into play in a change management process such as, creating staff support, expressing and explaining the vision, creating a focus on the customers vs focus on internal processes, creating a clear communication and implementing the change.
As its name implies, a feasibility study is an analysis of the viability of an idea. The feasibility study focuses on helping answer the essential question of “should we proceed with this project idea?” All activities of the study are directed toward helping answer this question.
Feasibility studies can be used in many ways but focus primarily on proposed businesses and innovative technology. Charters, ship owners, shipyards and other companies with ideas conduct feasibility studies to determine viability before proceeding with project development. Realising early on that an idea will not work saves time and money later.
Lion Consultancy, in combination with Lion Bulk Handling, has been providing all kind of feasibility studies and other consultancy services with regards to material handling systems. Here are some examples of feasibility studies:
- analysing alternative scenarios with regards to material conveying processes,
- analysing the ease with which different types of dry material can be flown and conveyed,
- analysing the proposed material handling system and associated flow calculations,
- analysing the complete supply chain management (also for a second opinion),
- estimating the size and type of conveyance or production facilities,
- estimating the size and type of material handling products,
- estimating the product or equipment lifecycle,
- investigating the need for related equipment, stock, etc.,
- investigating the suitability of the conveyance and/or production technology,
- investigating and comparing conveyance technology,
- determining the reliability of technology (proven or unproven, state of the art, etc.),
- identifying limitations or constraints of the material handling system or conveyance technology,
- analysing the complete conveyance process,
- investigating potential emissions problems,
- analysing other environmental impacts,
- identifying regulatory requirements,
Besides the consultancy work provided to Lion Bulk Handling B.V., we have also provided our advisory and consultancy services to other companies. We are driven to provide our customer with the best job possible. We pride ourselves on cultivating lasting client relationships built on trust and mutual respect. Some of our clients are;
- ITT – A leading manufacturer of highly engineered and customized solutions,
- The local authority of Rotterdam – A Local authority in The Netherlands,
- Eneco – A energy provider in the Netherlands,
- Hogeschool Arnhem & Nijmegen – University of Arnhem and Nijmegen, the Netherlands,
- Thyssenkrupp – A leading engineering and multi-solution provider
- Xylem – A Company specialist is moving, testing, analysing and treating water,
- The local authority of Capelle aan den Ijssel – Local authority in The Netherlands,
- Avion Group – International provider of aviation simulation products and pilot trainings.
- RET – Rotterdam public transportation company
- Lindor – Specialist in mixers for dry bulk materials
- Weka Boxcoolers – Manufacturer of Boxcoolers for the marine industry.
Our consulting team is ready to assist you with any advisory or consultancy, such as reorganization, change management processes, communication solutions, organizational development, other organizational change, coaching, or continuous improvement. Contact us through our partner Lion Bulk Handling through their contact page.